We're back from Chicago!
Things we learned:
- Chicago weather is awesome.
- Midwesterners are very nice.
- Giordano's is better than Gino's East.
- Barney's closes at 7 on weekdays.
- People don't get to the clubs until 1AM (and not 11PM, much to our chagrin).
- There are lots of Russian people.
- 7-Eleven sells liquor.
- Sales tax is 10.25%.
- Cigarettes are almost $8.
Fiance (and newly established filmographer) made a music video of our trip. Click and you'll also be able to see a cameo by a certain bearded man from WeWearThings.