All Hail the Pencil Skirt

Banana Republic cowl neck top, Forever21 shiny pencil skirt, Elie Tahari snakeskin pumps, Louis Vuitton Speedy 30





4-inch heels to work?  Yes, please.


I have like 10 variations of the "black pencil skirt" in different lengths and materials.  No matter how many I know I have at home, whenever I see one that fits well, I buy it - no questions asked.

It's a staple in my "work clothes" attire.  I love the silhouette of a long fitted skirt.  It's just so classic and clean.  AND it makes me feel like I'm professional.  Yeah, I still haven't gotten over the fact that I actually go to work and am responsible for people's lives.  It blows my mind.

My heels were a total steal, man.  I didn't know Tahari had a high end line until I saw these shoes.  Regularly $400+, bought for under $100.  I <3 DSW.

3 comments :: All Hail the Pencil Skirt

  1. love the colors of the outfit! you look great...and i linked you as well. :)

  2. ooh i've always loved pencil skirts.. i find them sophisticated yet undeniably sexy. and since i um look young i sometimes feel the need to sexytime things up to look slightly older.

  3. you look like you've stepped out of a magazine.=-)

Post a Comment