Over-the-Knee Boots



So I was late on jumping on the
Gossip Girl bandwagon, but with the writer's strike in tow, I successfully caught up with season 1 and am now eagerly awaiting April 21 for a new episode!

The show is pretty reminiscent of The OC (which I LOVED, btw), though I think OC had wittier dialogue. But the fashion. OH the fashion....



Probably the most talked about fashion item of last season was Serena Van der Woodson's grey suede over-the-knee boots. Especially after it was revealed that they were made by
Chinese Laundry and less than $100.

I coveted. I pined. I obsessively checked Zappos, Macy's, Chinese Laundry, Amazon, and eBay - but alas, they were ALWAYS sold out in grey.

This was months ago. The grey suede is STILL sold out everywhere.



I caved and ordered a pair of the brown suede ones because, well....I need them. Like I need the 15 other pairs of knee-high boots currently in my closet.



Style: Strate*
Price
: $100 (free shipping, no tax)
Vendor: Zappos



*Note: They also make a style called "Top," which is exactly the same, but with a wider calf so you can tuck them into jeans.



0 comments :: Over-the-Knee Boots

Post a Comment