Music Vomit


Klaxons

I've been giving some artists a second try lately. You know, artists that you've known about and probably even have some songs by them, but you didn't like it on the first hear so you never listened to them again?

Well I've been giving some of them a second listen and turns out they're fantastic.

I will call this plan "
Be Kind, Rewind."*

I even liked them enough to upload them for you guys. Why? In the words of my 3-year-old cousin Zoe, because "
I NICE."



Download them while they're hot! Limited time offer of 7 days.

And of course, these mp3s are for sampling purposes only. If you like it, buy the album. Thanks RIAA!


Jose Gonzalez - Hand on Your Heart

Klaxons - It's Not Over Yet


Feist - My Man, My Moon

Les Savy Fav - The Sweat Descends




*kudos to those of you who got that Grey's reference

1 comments :: Music Vomit

  1. I got it. I'll take those kudos, thank YOU!

Post a Comment