Barefoot Coffee



I'm a coffee connoisseur. Self-proclaimed, that is. (Also, I totally spelled "connoisseur" right on the first try and I'm really proud of myself!)

Ok, so I don't really know all that much about the "art" or "science" of coffee, but I do drink coffee on a daily basis and I know what I like and I know what I don't like.


Barefoot Coffee - I like. A lot.


I used to be pro-
Seattle's Best - which, in its own right, is also very good. MUCH MUCH better than Starbucks, which I actually kind of hate. Tastes like burning!

They have lots of specialty coffee drinks that incorporate condensed milk, coconut milk, 5 types of chocolate, and even caramelized sugar where they use a
TORCH. With FIRE.


Barefoot coffee, how I love thee. Let me count the ways.

  • Smooth and rich taste (never burnt, never sour)
  • The in-store roasting
  • The cute pictures they draw in the foam on top of your latte
  • The little almond biscuit they give you when you have a drink in-store
  • The "Cubano"
  • The "Vietnamese Coffee"
  • The "Voo Doo"
  • The superfluous amount of outlets
  • The counter w/ stools (I really like sitting on stools at counters)
  • The condiment station (containers of liquid sugar, molasses, caramel, turbinado sugar, brown sugar, honey)
  • Buy 10 drinks, get 1 free


But best of all - it is truly a GOOD cup of coffee.



Unfortunately, you can only have it if you live in the South Bay.


Location: 5237 Stevens Creek Blvd, Santa Clara, CA 95051
Website: BarefootCoffeeRoasters.com


0 comments :: Barefoot Coffee

Post a Comment