Purple



Banana Republic top, F21 skirt, Marc by MJ peeptoe pumps, Viv & Ingrid necklace


What I wore to work today.  The skirt is almost NSFW when I cross my legs b/c the flaps open.


I kind of miss my straight bangs.  I'm tempted to cut them again, but NOT having bangs is so much easier to maintain.  Also, springtime in Houston is coming, which means SWEATY FOREHEAD GREASY BANGS TIME.

To cut or not to cut.  It is ALWAYS the question.



Also-



Thanks to Ms. Fabulous Everything for giving my blog an award!  She's so cute hahha. =)

11 comments :: Purple

  1. "Just gonna come over and smell your knee ... oh that's nice."

  2. I <3 you! I love your blog cause I work in law too and it's so hard to look stylish without looking like a squarebear if you know what I mean. You look a hot mama today :P your dog wants to sniff your leg HAHAha

  3. do u mind my asking what size you get from Banana Republic? I have a hard time finding work clothes that fit properly.

  4. cuttttt! of course this is coming from a fellow bang*ed* gal.

    I carry pssssst dry shampoo in my bag during the summer. Sop up any humidity ♥

    And btw that skirt is AMAZING.

  5. i love your outfit...and it looks like your doggie loves it too!

  6. I wondered what this skirt looked like on a real person. Beautiful, very flattering.

  7. The purple skirt is super cute.

  8. I love the skirt...despite the malfunction :P...thought about growing your bangs out?...lol or sweat bands ;)

  9. ah u look super sexy but cute at the same time

  10. too bad that skirt is semi nsfw; it's a beauty. i vote bangs! i am a fan of fringe.

  11. thanks :), have added you too,
    xx

Post a Comment