Largo Console



Haven't seen this table in person yet, but I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it online.

CROCODILE SKIN! RIVETS!

It's a great accent table to put to the side of a room, or behind a couch. It's funky, but the the refined colors and shape make it discrete enough to stick in a room and not seem out of place.

Too much Z Gallerie furniture can make it seem like you live in an eternal African safari, but a couple of pieces can add just the right amount of fun.

Going to try to find a store that has it on the floor before I pull the trigger.



Price: $299
Vendor: Z Gallerie

1 comments :: Largo Console

  1. I love, love, love the Croco furniture. I just found the matching coffee table at TJMax. Beware the Faux Leather scratches easily. TJMax marked it down to 190.00. Still wondering if it will hold up. Apparently somebody else bought & returned it. I love the color & the nail head trim :) I would like to get the sofa console. Thanks for posting cuz I didn't know where to get one until I googled it & found your blog.

Post a Comment